Awards & Accomplishments
- Prudential Legends Award
- Ranked in Top 1% Nationally
- 2014 Colorado REALTOR of the Year
- Full-time Assistant
- Residential Sales
- New Homes
- 2010 President of the Colorado Association of REALTORS
- Colorado Springs REALTOR since 1981
- 1995 REALTOR of the Year
- 1988 REALTOR Salesman of the Year
- Member Institute Residential Marketing (MIRM)
- Over 30 years experience in Real Estate Sales
- Actively involved in local & state REALTOR Board, Home Builders Assn, and Junior Achievement
- Hobbies include: Running, Biking, Hunting, Fishing and Trail Riding.
With over 30 years selling real estate in the Pikes Peak area, Randy knows Colorado Springs. “The city’s grown a lot over these last 30 years” says Randy. “Our military have continued to expand their presence here along with many large corporations.”
Randy has helped hundreds of families buy and sell homes “and each one is special”, says Randy.
Randy stays up on the latest trends through education as he has his GRI (Graduate of Realtor® Institute), CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), SFR (Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource), E-PRO (professional in internet marketing) and his MIRM (Member Institute of Residential Marketing, from NAHB).
Randy spends time giving back to the industry he loves. In 2010 he was the President of the Colorado Association of Realtors® and he has stayed active in the political arena lobbying to keep the real estate industry and private property rights protected..
For the past 25 years, Randy has taught the free-enterprise system in the classroom to kids K-12 through his involvement with Junior Achievement, educating the youth of today about entrepreneurship and financial literacy through hands-on programs.
Let Randy Reynolds show you why so many of his past and future clients call on him when they have a real estate need!